Morepagedata is a backend plugin, which enables the webmaster to set predefined design elements per page without changing the template. E.g.:
- different colors of details like menu or content background on every page
- different background images in prepared page areas on every page
- different newsbox content per page
- page specific text entries outside the standard content area
- display a slide show of different images on specific pages
- and change other aspects like content width etc. per page with a checkbox, options menu or input field with pop up help.
Morepagedata does this by entering new variables into the pagedata.php. Usage is very easy, only the configuration of the plugin is a little more challenging and demands an understanding of CMSimple templates.
Alternatively now you can use templates which have a prepared morepagedata.csv file, which is read by the plugin to avoid complicated configuration.
New in version 1.2
Ready for PHP 7. Small improvements.
If your old version is at least version 1beta3, simply install the new versoin on top of the old plugin.
For update from older version see the help file.
Danish language file by maeg (Jens Maegaard)