for CMSimple_XH 1.5/1.6
and online editors: CKeditor, Tinymce or Codeeditor
Teaser_XH puts several divs on a page, each of which can be filled with content in the plugin backend. These divs can be assigned an internal or external link in order to serve as teasers for other pages.
Via css the teasers can be arranged in rows or one under the other. Their number and order can be changed in the plugin backend. Mouse over effects are possible. Different groups of teasers can get different css-styling which will be shown also in the backend. For backend editing a different site template can be assigned as well to a specific group of teasers.
New in Version 1.2
- Easy Updating
Simply install new version on top of old one, got to the backend an activate the plugin. Your config and data will remain, however the plugin css will be overwritten. If you changed the css, save your old css, compare to the new one and eventually change the new one.
- New improved plugin stylesheet-css
- Adapted to CMSimple_XH 1.6, copying function added, small improvements
- To edit a teaser click on the teaser preview in admin mode. The old selection via radio buttons also works.
- Hover effects in teasers will show only when there is actually a link.
- Background images and colors of individual teasers are now visible in the editor.
1 beta 2:
- Teaser can take individual backgrounds.
- The css style class of a teaser group is always displayed.
- Css stylesheets have been reduced to one.
- Permanent preview of complete teaser group below the editor field.